Monday, January 6, 2014

Weekend Shenanigans

The weekend was a pretty uneventful one for me.

Saturday, I stayed in all day.  I watched two movies on Netflix:  "Devil's Pass" and "Me Again".   They were both fairly decent movies.  Even though I'm not a religious person, for some reason I really get into those religious kind of movies.

With that being said, I also spent a ton of time playing Grand Theft Auto V over the weekend.  Let me tell you, "Grand Theft" and I go way back.  I was introduced to the series by my high school boyfriend.  He played GTA3 on his PlayStation 2.  I wanted to play the game, but I only had the original PlayStation, so I went to the game store and found a Grand Theft Auto compatible with my system:  GTA2.  Holy boxy cars, Batman!  I eventually got GTA3, but GTA2 holds a special place in my heart.  Can we talk about GTA V for a sec, though?!  It's so crazy!  And there's a dog that I can hang out with!

Chop!

Both the game and I have come a long way since the days of the box looking car!

I always work on Sundays so I don't really consider it part of my weekend.  I just worked & then went to the new Dunkin Donuts in town. I just can't say no to doughnuts!

No comments:

Post a Comment