Wednesday, September 3, 2014

New Hair and Bad Photos


 5
You guys, after 2+ years, I finally dyed my hair!  I had this box of hair dye hanging out in my bathroom forever & I finally decided to use it during the sale.   I absolutely hated my natural color, but I was so scared to dye it again because it took me forever to get it back to my natural color last time.  The dye won out, though!

It was only after my mom got the dye on my hair did we realize that the box of dye was from 2009.  Ruh Roh.  It was supposed to be a chocolate brown, but it turned into this:


4

So, while I couldn’t tell you what color my natural hair color was (blonde/brown/eww), I definitely can’t tell you what color this is!  Brown?  Red?  Auburn?  Yikes?

Also, can we talk about the wonky eye?  Yikes.  These are the only photos that look even remotely decent.  I posted another one to my personal Facebook & realized that one has the wonky eye too!  I just cannot take a good picture.  That is why I will never be a fashion blogger.  That & I’m also terrible at fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment