Sunday, September 21, 2014

Sunday Social


Sunday Social

1. What is your favorite part of Fall?The leaves changing. Oh, & apple orchards.

2. Do you have anything special planned for Fall?No.  I’m just going to savor it before the snow flies!  I’m going to hope Fall never ends!

3. What is Fall like in your area?
A set up for winter!  Haha.  Fall is so weird in my area.  Some days it feels like summer & some days it feels like winter.  There are very few Fall-like days here.

4. What is your favorite Football team to cheer for(college or professional)?It’s wrong, but I don’t really do football.  I do have  fond memories of high school football games & the school dances that used to follow them, though.

5. Do you decorate for Fall? Show us pics!!!I’m not really one to decorate for Fall, but, at some point, there will be corn stalks beside my porch, probably delivered by my mom.  She goes all out for the seasons, though.  Here’s her house a few years ago in the Fall:

fall2

No comments:

Post a Comment