Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Random


 
A photo posted by Tiff (@rockin2thesound) on


 
- I spent some time at Conneaut Lake Park over the weekend.  I have so much love for that place.  Also, mini golf is only $2!

 
- There was a massive power outage for me Sunday night/Monday.  Right after calling the electric company and getting an estimated time of 10 PM Monday night for service to return, the electric came back on at about 2 PM.  Our outage was due to down power lines, but my grandma, who also had a power outage, had some bigger issues and ended up blowing up several electronics.

 
- I still haven't watched the new season of "Orange Is The New Black".  I've got like 10 different shows I'm watching right now and I don't really want to add another one to the mix.  

 
- The Killdeer family saga is over.  I went by there one day and they were gone.  In the past, they usually stuck around with their babies for a few days, but this time, they were gone.  I didn't even get to see the babies this time!  They're the cutest.

 
- The barn swallow families had their babies.  I'm going to have to get some pictures of them.  They're also the cutest!

 
- Now that I got a new computer, I finally bought "The Sims 3" to play.  Now, I was a huuuuuge fan of "The Sims" back in the day and I didn't really want to overdo it with "The Sims 4", so I settled on "The Sims 3".  Also, it was like half the price, so that didn't hurt, either!  So I've basically spent every spare minute with these Sims.

No comments:

Post a Comment