Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Decorating



I've learned something about myself during our house hunt: I love to decorate. I never really decorated the house we're living in now because I've always seen it as a temporary residence. Even though we've lived here 8 years now, it never really felt like a space that I wanted to decorate. I've always been on the search for the next best thing and I still haven't found it yet!

Anyway, back to decorating! I've realized that I can now turn any type of house into a Pinterest Nightmare. We looked at another house that was completely different from the original Pinterest Nightmare house so I went on Pinterest and had the entire house decorated before I knew it. This one had a primitive/country theme while the other one had a bright, airy theme. I can't wait to look at another house to see what I can dream up!

No comments:

Post a Comment