Friday, September 25, 2015

I Heart Blogging



You guys! I have been blogging successfully for 15 (week) days!

When I took my impromptu blog break, I wasn't sure if I was even going to come back to writing here. I'd get all excited to post something and then I'd go on Facebook and see someone's ridiculous post and never want to write anything for the Internet ever again. Then I just started writing here and couldn't stop. One thing that sets me apart from other bloggers is that I very rarely post a ton of words. I kind of show some pictures and post a couple sentences about what's going on and that's it. The reasoning for this is that I don't really have a ton of time to devote to blogging and social media. Social media has been sort of hit or miss for me lately. I kind of forget about it. I'm happy blogging this way, though, because it's very low maintenance. I don't have to do a 'photo shoot' for my blog. I just take some pictures and post them on the Internet. No pressure.

Aaand then I posted a ton of words in a post where I said 'I very rarely post a ton of words'! You know what I mean?!

No comments:

Post a Comment