Wednesday, September 16, 2015

My Kind Of Place

Even though I have my heart set on the Pinterest Nightmare House, I've been all over Zillow like it's my job. I really love all things house related and love taking a peek at the real estate listings. Here's a recent description that caught my attention:



I'm obsessed already. If I bought this house, my husband would lose his mind, even though he rehabbed houses as a job back in the day. There's nothing like an extensive rehab to ruin a marriage, though! He'd be in the house trying to do things the right way and I would be in there looking at Pinterest and suggesting paper bag floors.*

I guess I can only dream of the day when I can get my hands on a house and turn it into a complete Pinterest nightmare.

*As someone who has worked in construction/remodeling for 10+ years, my husband is completely against paper bag flooring.

No comments:

Post a Comment