Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Summer TV Recap


Remember that summer show preview post I did at the beginning of summer?

Here's an update of the shows I watched.

Shows I was looking forward to watching:

America's Got Talent: I put it on my DVR and didn't watch a single episode!

Aquarius: I watched a couple episodes and stopped. Not because it was terrible. Just didn't watch it.

The Whispers: I couldn't get into it & ended up deleting it. My mom still watches it and says it's really good. I should probably give it another go.

Sense 8: I didn't even start watching!

The Astronaut Wives: I loved them! The ending was a little fast, though. I've read it was only supposed to be a mini series/canceled, so it kind of explains the abrupt ending. I'm glad everything was resolved so it didn't leave any cliffhangers.

Last Comic Standing: I have so much love for this show! All funny all the time. I can't wait for the season finale this week!

Orange Is The New Black: I only watched a few episodes. Liked it so far.

Other shows I binge watched:

Chasing Life
Better Off Ted
Cedar Cove
Heartland
Taxi Brooklyn
Fringe

Surprising comeback:

After having Internet issues forever (which prevented me from binge watching anything on Netflix), I finally finished watching Forever that I had on my DVR, well, forever! I'm so sad that show got canceled!

No comments:

Post a Comment