Monday, October 12, 2015

Netflixing

The Blacklist, Longmire, iZombie


You guys, my tv still isn't back on. I'm totes dying over here. It's too late to catch up with any of the new fall shows now! Hopefully, I should have the tv issue resolved today, but for the last four weeks, Netflix has been my buddy. Here are a few shows I've been streaming:

The Blacklist:  I watched the first season on Netflix while the second season was on tv, so I was really excited when the second season came to Netflix. It has everything I love in a show:  Crime fighting, mystery and secrets.

Longmire:  After having this in my recommendations forever, I finally decided to watch it and it's so awesome.  It's about the fictional Sheriff Longmire and his struggles to take back his town.

iZombie:  My mom was raving over this show when it first came out on tv, so when it came on Netflix, I wanted to try it out.  One episode later and I was hooked!  The story follows Liv Moore, a medical resident turned into a functional zombie.

What shows are you watching?  How is tv?!




No comments:

Post a Comment