Monday, October 5, 2015

Why I Schedule Blog Posts + How To Schedule Your Posts

How to Schedule Blog Posts


Scheduling blog posts is super important for me. Remembering to blog every day is such a hassle. Ain't nobody got time to sit in front of a computer every single day! I also have days where I feel super creative and want to blog all the things, and days where I don't have a single creative thought, so it makes sense for me to blog when I feel the most creative. If I wrote my posts in real time, there would definitely be posts that would outline the ways that I hate everyone and everything and I don't really want to bring everyone down with that. I'm also very reflective, so it takes a lot of time for me to comment on a situation because I have so many emotions about everything.

how to schedule posts to blogger



Scheduling blog posts is super easy to do with Blogger. All you have to do is click on "schedule" in the "post settings" area of Blogger when writing your post. From there, you can set the date and time you want your post to appear on your blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment