Friday, May 16, 2014

5 on Friday

It's finally Friday!  Actually, I'm not very happy about this because I've been on vacation from work all week & it's time to return.  Here are some things that happened this week:


ONE  ||
I made a pact with my car that it can get all the service it wanted once I paid it off & that's why it was sitting in the workshop all week!  At least it didn't look like this when I took it there:


Also, unexpected car repairs are terrible things.  I've never spent so much money in one sitting in my entire life!


TWO || 
I've been on vacation staycation all week!  It has been so fun!  I've been living in a hoodie in my air conditioned house.  The temperatures were hot, hot, hot!  Well, except for today.  I live in a place where I have to run both the heater and air conditioner in the same week!



THREE || 

I posted that on Twitter about the plant I got my mom for Mother's Day & Mushnik's  Florist's  made it a Favorite.  My life=made.  I love me some Little Shop Of Horrors!

FOUR ||
We went to the zoo!  I love zoos, especially smaller ones, which this one was.  Of course, I took tons of pictures of domestic animals that I can find everywhere:




FIVE ||
My mom got a tablet.  Not really a "me" thing, but I'm at my parents' house right now & my mom is screaming at Candy Crush on her new tablet.  I don't have another thing to put here, so I'm writing about that! :)  She also has no idea where the volume buttons are on the tablet, so it's Candy Crush music on full blast! 

So that's it!  Have a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment