Thursday, May 15, 2014

5 Shows Guaranteed To Make Me Fall Asleep

via


As I said yesterday, I have a tough time falling asleep on command.  My mind just doesn't want to shut down and sleep when I want it to! When all else fails, I turn on the TV and switch to one of my go to shows that propel me on the road to sleep city.  I can honestly say that I've never watched any one of these shows from start to finish.  I don't know what it is about these shows, but once I turn them on and start watching, drowsiness sets in and I can successfully fall asleep.  These shows have saved me from many a sleepless night and I'm so grateful for them!  Trying to fall asleep is the absolute worst! 



Here are the shows that are guaranteed to make me fall asleep on the regular:
 

Unsolved Mysteries:  I remember watching Unsolved Mysteries when I was a kid.  Lifetime has rebooted it and it's so good; what I watch of it anyway!  What happened to these people!?

Dr. G:  Medical Examiner:  Kind of an oldie [as there haven't been any new episodes since 2012], but again, such weird stories.

Dark Matters: Twisted But True:  John Noble [from Fringe] hosts this show about weird science experiments.

Celebrity Ghost Stories:  I love celebrities and I love ghost stories and I love this show.

Crimes of the Century:  Shocking events in recent history, revisited.

 
I watch these shows to fall asleep fast!
 
Falling asleep when I don't really want to is tough!  With these shows, I'm guaranteed to fall asleep fast!  What always makes you fall asleep?  Are there any TV shows that do the trick?  Please share in the comments!












No comments:

Post a Comment