Friday, August 22, 2014

Big Girl Camera

 

dustin1

I have a million pictures like this on my phone.  Blurry & grainy.  Can you even tell who that is singing up there?  Spoiler:  it’s Dustin Lynch.  When I went to the concert, everyone else was taking these awesome pictures with their phones & I was over there like “Hey, I’m like a real blogger!  See my grainy pics?  They’re going on the internet!”

Ever since that concert, I’ve been obsessed with getting a big girl camera.  A camera that will actually take professional type pictures.  I really want a Canon Rebel & came thisclose to buying one that I found on sale with the bag & extra lenses, but I waited too long & the sale ended.  I’m still kicking myself over that one.  You know, because I’m the type that kicks myself over not spending $400 on a camera.

I’ve totally psyched myself out over it, too.  I’ve convinced myself that I could be this great photographer & take my blog to the next level & take pictures for my local newspaper & just be generally more awesome if only I just bought this camera.  Never mind the fact that every.single.person with a camera like that thinks they’re a photographer & the reason my blog hasn’t hit the next level is because I never have time to post & I wouldn’t have the time to take pictures for my local newspaper & I’m already generally awesome.

I still want a big girl camera, though.  I’m off to compare prices on every online retailer imaginable!  Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment