Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Mother, How I Met Her

Well, hello there!  It’s been a while, yes?  I could come up with a crafty excuse as to why I’ve been away, but the truth is so much more legendary:

mother

OMG.  I love this show.  I’m the type that takes forever to warm up to what’s popular, and, as you can tell, it took me forever to even watch this show.  Now, I’m hooked.  I’m currently on the second season.  I did read some spoilers, though, & I totes hate myself for doing so!  I know I’m so late to the party on this one, but this show is soooo good.  I also love that the episodes are only about 20 minutes long, so I can get through the episodes fast.  I don’t know what I’m going to do when the series ends [for me]!

What are some shows that you’re obsessing over?

No comments:

Post a Comment