Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Popsicle Love


pops
Google image search for "homemade popsicles"


Right here is probably my meaning of failure.

I really want to make homemade popsicles.  I bought some molds and then I Google searched for “homemade popsicles”.  Right about then is when my sense of failure set in.

You see, I’m not a chef.  Not even close.  I very rarely prepare anything from scratch.  Frozen meals have been sustaining our household for quite some time.  And homemade desserts?  Totally nonexistent.  Every once in a while, though, I get the urge to want to make something homemade and I guess popsicles are my flavor of the week.  Well, up until I image searched for them.

I’m still going to attempt to make my own popsicles, but I can almost guarantee that they will not turn out as great as those ones above!

I’ll let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment