Thursday, August 7, 2014

Throwback Thursday – Baby Russie


 russ

This is my dog, Russell, circa 2000.  He’s now 14 years old & still going strong!  He’s a Jack Russell mix breed of awesomeness!
russ1
We got Russ from my grandparents back when they still had their farm.  Russ' mom was a mixed breed.  She kind of looked like a Jack Russell Dachshund.  She had the markings of a Jack Russell, but was kind of long.  Well, she got together with the dog down the road that also looked like a Jack Russell, but more scruffy, which resulted in Russ and his siblings.

He lives with my parents, but I see him all the time.  He's at that age now where I've given him a free pass to do whatever he wants.  He wants to squeeze in and sit beside me when I don't want him to?  Oh alright, get over here!

No comments:

Post a Comment