Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Easy 3 Ingredient Macaroni and Cheese













Floating fork pictures are all the rage!  I read that setting up a tripod makes these kind of photos a lot easier.  Of course, I was trying to octopus it up by holding the camera in one hand, the fork in the other and trying to put the flashlight on the bowl.  Yeah, a tripod would make things easier!



Anyway, this macaroni and cheese is yummy and, with only 3 ingredients, it’s super easy too.  You totally could just use a box macaroni and cheese, but I didn’t have any [gasp!] and I wanted something quick and easy for dinner.

   
3 Ingredient Mac and Cheese
- Macaroni Noodles
- Velveeta Cheese block
(I used about a quarter of a block for 1 box of Macaroni)
- Milk

Cook macaroni noodles per instructions on the box & drain.  Put back into the pot and add cheese and milk until melted.  Add as much milk and cheese as you want, depending on the consistency you’re trying to go for.  I know some people like their mac super cheesy and creamy and some people like it a little drier.  It’s totally up to you.

Can I take this opportunity to say that I will never be a chef?  With instructions like that, how am I ever supposed to make it big in the cooking blog world?!  Spoiler:  I’m not! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment