Friday, December 19, 2014

My Christmas List

My Christmas list is weird this year.  I think I’m at the age where my wants and needs meet up so there are some practical things on here as well as some extravagance.

Water FlossserI’ve mentioned before that I have some teeth issues.  I also hate flossing.  Enter, the water flosser.  I’m convinced that if I brought this into my life, I would be the best flosser in the world.



Samsung Galaxy S3My current phone was probably used to call the dinosaurs.  I need an upgrade yesterday.  I know this isn’t the newest model, but with my service plan, this is probably the cheapest route for me to go.  It also has an 8MP camera.  My current phone has like a 2MP camera.  Also my current phone shuts off for no reason and I have to take the battery out and put it back in order to turn it back on.  So, there’s that.


Portable Hard Drive
I take a ton of pictures and I hate storing them all on my laptop. With the portable hard drive, all of my pictures will be in one place. 


Winter Coat (Not Ugly)I’ve had a ton of winter coats in my day.  The coat I got last winter (that I’m still wearing, btw) looks like it was put through a shredder.  It also makes me feel like a T-Rex if I wear layers under it.  One of these days, I think I’m going to rip it like Chris Farley in “Tommy Boy”.



Wild
I watched a show about Wild yesterday and now I want to read the book!  Never mind the fact that I’ve been reading Gone Girl for months and am still only on like page 70.

Linking up!


No comments:

Post a Comment