Thursday, December 11, 2014

Peace Out, Adulthood

Racing back to my parents' house [via]


I no longer want to be an adult.

After going waaay outside my comfort zone and talking to a mortgage lender alone over the phone, I just want to nope out and never think about buying a house ever again.
 
I think I’ll just move back into my parents’ house…they seem like real adults who can have legitimate conversations over the phone with people and do adult things, like obtain a real, live home mortgage.

I’ll just go back to being the child…except with alcohol.  I want alcohol.  Actually, if going back to being the child means no bills, I can do without the alcohol.  Juice boxes can be my jam.  Who am I kidding?  Juice boxes are already my jam.

I’m eternally 10 years old.  I just play an adult in this show called “Life”.

PS:  I went to tag this post ‘responsible’ and spelled it wrong.  Further proof I’m not fit to be an adult.

No comments:

Post a Comment