Friday, June 5, 2015

The Haunted Double Wide



While house hunting, my husband and I have come into some weird situations. Last week, we checked out a local foreclosure with my parents, who are looking for rental properties. It happened to be a double wide trailer. When we got out of the vehicle, the neighbor guy came out on his porch and yelled over "It's haunted!".

Now, you could take this one of 3 ways:
1. It really is haunted.
2. Dude doesn't want any neighbors and will force you out and/or make you a star of some scary neighbor show on the ID Channel.
3. Dude is freaking awesome.

I think the guy is awesome, especially after explaining to him that we were also locals and not looking to ruin the precious neighborhood ecosystem. Getting new neighbors is always an anxiety filled experience and I hope it works out for him.

Also, double wides can't be haunted, can they?

No comments:

Post a Comment