Thursday, June 4, 2015

Throwback Thursday



While cleaning my office, I found this old mix cd that I made 10 years ago.

#tbt to mix cds and life before country music!

June 13, 2005 - The Pool Mix
01. Extraordinary - Liz Phair
02. What I Like About You - Lillix
03. Beverly Hills - Weezer
04. Cold Shower Tuesdays - Bowling For Soup
05. Crazy In Love - Beyonce
06. Toxic - Britney Spears
07. Since U Been Gone - Kelly Clarkson
08. My Best Friend - Weezer
09. Shake Ya Tailfeather - Nelly, P. Diddy & Murphy Lee
10. Trouble - P!nk
11. On Love, In Sadness - Jason Mraz
12. Heaven - DJ Sammy
13. Accidentally in Love - Counting Crows
14. Behind These Hazel Eyes - Kelly Clarkson
15. Harder To Breathe - Maroon 5
16. Sweet Home Alabama - Lynyrd Skynyrd
17. Island in the Sun - Weezer
18. You And I Both - Jason Mraz
19. Wherever You Will Go - The Calling 20. If I Am - Nine Days
21. You And Me - Lifehouse

No comments:

Post a Comment