Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Sleep Thinking

I've been working some early days lately, which means I should be going to sleep early.  My mind has been totally rejecting any idea of a predetermined bedtime, though.  Here are some thoughts that pop into my mind when I should be sleeping:



- Hey, I had that super cool "boyfriend" in second grade.  I wonder if he's on Facebook?  I should probably check that out like right now.  I'm just going to go on Facebook for this one thing & that's it.  *Proceeds to Facebook everyone I've ever met in my life*

- No, seriously, I'm going to lay down right now.  Wait... is it lie down?  I don't know.  Should I Google it?  But, I'm just having this conversation with myself in my brain so no one is going to judge my grammar. 

- What if people could read my mind. Yeah, no one can read my mind.  If they could, I would have been punched in the face a loooong time ago. #somanyterriblethoughts

After that, it's pretty much either just chanting "GO TO SLEEP"! to myself until I fall asleep or "I DON'T NEED SLEEP!" where I just decide to stay awake until I can't anymore.  Either way, it sucks.

When all else fails, I just turn on one of my go to shows to fall asleep to.  Tune in tomorrow to find out what those are!

No comments:

Post a Comment