Thursday, May 1, 2014

Hi

Hi!


So...it's been a while since I've last written.  I guess the only excuse for my absence has been that my life has been fairly boring, which is totally a good thing.  I'd settle for a boring life any day of the week! 

Here's a little recap of some of the things I've been up to since I've been away:

READING  // About a million blog posts!  Even though I haven't been writing anything for my own blog, I absolutely love reading the blogs of others!  There are so many great bloggers out there & I love to see everyone's creativity.

WATCHING  //  So many shows!  Last year was all about the movie for me.  I watched about 200 movies last year.  For some reason, I just don't seem to have the patience for movies this year, so shows have been my jam.  There are only a couple shows that I watch in "real time"; the rest I've been catching on Netflix.  I always catch Revenge, The Goldbergs & Drop Dead Diva when they're on actual TV.  Some of the new (to me) shows I've been getting into are:  Lie to Me, Haven, House of Cards & Ringer.

LISTENING // I have to say that I'm so bad about music.  I listen to the same old songs over & over! I've been jamming out to Josh Thompson's new cd, Turn It Up. I also love me some Jon Pardi.  His Write You A Song cd is awesome.  I've been wanting to listen to the new Jerrod Niemann one as well.

REAL LIFE // is boring!  I've just been going to work & coming home & hanging out on the couch!  It's finally starting to feel like spring here, so I'm probably going to be outside a lot more.  I mowed the back yard last week & have yet to mow the front!  It's been raining here nonstop for days, so my yard is currently flooded.

Well, I guess that's it!  If this hasn't cured me of my blog funk, I don't know what will!

No comments:

Post a Comment