Monday, December 15, 2014

Wedding



This picture is legendary for so many reasons:
- Gretchen, who is the one with her hand up.
- Kyle, her brother, who is dancing with her and has his tongue out.
- Chris, the mother of Kyle, Gretchen and the groom back there.  She’s the one with the crazy look on her face.
- The bride and groom, completely oblivious to the awesomeness that is going on right in front of them.

As you can probably tell, we went to a wedding this weekend.  It was awesome. 

The wedding DJs are my heroes.  They played “John Deere Greene” and “Tik Tok” back to back.  They even played “Ice Ice Baby”.  I also may have found out the hard way that the “Macarena” could be my personal field sobriety test.  If my soberness is ever in question, just ask me to do the “Macarena”.  If I can do it, I’m sober.

The wedding was all kinds of fun and we were home by 8:30PM!  That’s totally my kind of night!

No comments:

Post a Comment